Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Cool Things On Craigslist - Boston/Hartford

Being wrapped up in the AT Home Cure I have neglected to post. To be perfectly honest I feel so ashamed that I have the nerve to write a design blog when my own house looks like total CRAP. Oh well, I am working on it, aren't I?? (Defensive, aren't I?)

So as usual I was poking around Craigslist Listpic and there is nothing good in the Vermont and New Hampshire area so I branch out to Boston and Hartford, CT areas. Found some cool things, too. Since I won't be getting Mr. DesignAnxiety to drive 3 hours for one fab piece I may as well share the wealth for those of you who are a bit closer.








Great original bar stools! Three for $90.













Cool vinyl chairs...free!














C&B Laminate table .. $40.









Metal doctor's cabinet .. $80.










Table (w/leaf) and four leather chairs...$85.


Why, oh why, don't they make tv's like this anymore?
1960 GE B/W TV WORKS!! ... $95.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love that white table!!! Good finds.