Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Nick Olsen Turned Me On

Do you know what sucks about being married? You have this man living with you who usually has NO opinion about the decor of you home...(you ask him if he likes mocha and azure together and he says 'whatever, honey, I trust your taste')...and then you show him a fabulous bedspread from Urban Outfitters (see previous post) and he says "Um...nah, I don't like that." What is with that?? Aarrgghh. I need to learn to STOP asking his opinion. If I like something that should be enough, right? lol.

Anyway, today's post is about turn ons. Lately I have been turned on to a few websites with fantastic deals by other bloggers. In turn I want to take this opportunity to turn you on as well.

Daily Turn On:
RetroDepot Fabrics has some of the coolest fabric I have seen in a long time and at great prices (well some prices are great, others are just good). This was the find that Nick Olsen turned me on to.


These are just a sample of the many gorgeous fabrics available (including Marimekko which is lust inducing - at least for me). They also sell some gifts and t-shirts and in my humble opinion the piece de resistance: a Vermont state map pillow. Could you just die??!!








2 comments:

CeLee said...

I love Reprodepot.com. It seems to be affiliated with tonicliving.com. :)

Anonymous said...

I am SO linking this room. What a wonderful job, except I think you can do better with the mirrored side tables with a bit of legwork (maybe not in Vt.) I got some fab ones for $79 (haven't been posted at Casapinka yet) each and Target has some for $99 a piece.

I hope you keep finding time to blog bec. this is one of the best blogs I've come across. Sorry to inundate your comment boxes!