Sunday, January 7, 2007

Urban Outfitters

While perusing Urban Outfitters for throw pillows I came across some great deals including this gorgeous mirrored console table.


I admit that I have been drooling for a mirrored piece for a long time but the idea of all that shiny surface just waiting for jelly hands and wet dog noses makes me cringe. I'd be at it with Windex all day long. Oh well, we can all dream can't we?


For those of you without sticky, icky family members, check out Urban Outfitters and the lovely console table can be yours for only $299.00!!

Other items that I am lusting for:



























1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi
I was on flickr looking at the midcentury ones. The pink and blue kitchen is to die for..... Anyway, I saw some pieces similar to these from UO at our Target. They may have some online. Just a thought.