Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Having Fun - Daily Turn On


Today's daily turn on is Pylones which has an online shop LOADED with fun, and I mean FUN! This is also budget fun which makes it even better. I was turned on by Apartment Therapy, which featured Pylones as "goofy chic" which I must agree with. What could be better than a cake server shaped like a dachshund out of Beetlejuice, or a bride and groom dustpan and broom set?? Hysterical! Whether you want to add some silly items to your child's room or to your main living area, you will find something whimsical and irreverant at Pylones!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Very Cute! Lots of Color! I'll check the site out!

mod*mom said...

happy easter!
nice to find your clever blog!

mod*mom said...

ohh i went to the pylones site.
we have that whiskbroom dustpan set.
it's cinderella + the prince.
we have it in orange/red/yellow + my daughter wants it in all colors, so "they can be friends" (not at $40 per set i'm thinking)