Friday, February 9, 2007

I Love You Supershoppertoo!!

As I dig around Flickr for photos of rooms that stir me to want to actually de-clutter my house, I occasionally find "deecor-gold". As you know I am a proponent of budget decor, as in: I can't justify spending $400.00 on a duvet cover that someone will eventually throw up on. My joy was unbounded when I found Supershoppertoo who has not only made her space lovely on a budget, but took it from 70's paneling hell to modern gorgeous! And if she can do it, so can we!!!

Here are some examples of her beautious work:













Livingroom before and after ^















Diningroom before and after ^ in fall colors and summer colors. BTW could you DIE for that cowhide rug?













This ^ is the basement Family Room, before and after.

















And finally a glorious Sunroom ^ before and after. Every sunroom/porch I have ever had looked like this before picture!!
So go check out Supershoppertoo using the multiple links on this page and let her know how wonderful you think she is, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Supershopper lives up to her name. She's my hero, too!

Jessie said...

Yes,...I love her house! I can't believe the before and after pics! It looks wonderful! And I can not buy a $400 duvet either. My pets would puke on it the first day I am sure! LOL Its a waste of money to spend that much anyways!!!

mod*mom said...

outstanding improvement + love her house architecture!